New Memory vs Old Memory

Dear Blog,

Today count as my happy day coz i hang out with my lovely classmate today.. we watched a pretty cool movie named 2012.. and it makes me think of a question:

If Tomorrow will be the end of day, wad will u do?
My answer: i will climb to the nearest mountain then stand there and enjoy the last moment of my life..=)

night comes, frends come talk to me.. wad we chatting about makes me come out with two words word: THANK YOU.. everythings.. only two words i can said to them..

At the same times, i been think back of past.. a past which makes me grow mature and have a must reach target.. is that time i made my goal of my life which i most wanted to achieved..

It also makes me think back when i was small, how immature i m.. after tht happened only can said i'm grow up and start to not dreaming but to thinking more reality.. is tht count a good experience for me?

For me, yes! tht is the best ever bad sample made by him..
i will never forget about when i looks at her cry face, disappointed face, her tears.. only when she smile, only i will felt happy..
i dont want to see the crying face again..
she is always my most important and beautiful angel..

Have a nice day.. My Blog.. =(
0 Responses