Unfortunate

Dear blog,

been days din write anything to u..
not because i'm lazy.. is because these few days i don have anything caused me moody or felt down.. it is a good thing, doesn't it?

but today, i found out some truth tht makes me felt sad on him...
is this kind of things also need to be stole..
maybe he think that the money his family used only is only called as money, mine is called water but not money?
Or he think that me is so rich until can let him take benefit from me without asking?

before today, i was just felt sry about his personality, but start today it makes me angry with his personality.. how could i meet this kind of people?

but, when i was very angry when thinking wadever he did on me.. i suddenly not longer angry with him but felt very unfortunate to him..
do he kesian until need stole things from others?
does he noe this kind of action made himself...no! is his parent!
does he noe it will makes his parent shame?
or he just think this kind of action is he proud to do so...just because the action is done on me?

i dont noe him.. i'm not him.. i just noe wadever he did on me he will never have the chance to do so again..
because we are not gonna stay close soon.. thats wad i hoping right now..

for lastly, i hate him!
but i felt unfortunate on him more then i angry on him..

have a nice day.. My Blog.. ...
0 Responses