Unhappy

dear blog,

today i was like normal day, play joke and have fun with friends..
but suddenly, she makes fool by slap my face bottom area.. ok.. tht is ok.. i think maybe is because she too 'high' until have that action.. now other one girl' turn.. she slap me when i lost my secure.. this slap been step on my red line.. but i still can smile and my respond is want to use hand cubit her hand.. but her boyfriend defend.. fine! i let it through coz i think it was just they playing some fool with me.. i'm ok..

ok, now! one more slap come.. i respond by pull down her hair tie.. it makes her become messy.. thn i think will stop.. now, one more slap come.. damn! his bf help her defend again.. it makes me angry now.. i avoid his defend n try to cubit her and this time i did it.. ..........

but at the same time, i thinking is that slaping is acceptable as a fool?
for me, is not.. they slap me, i din have much respond just because they are girls..
is tht means i allow both u to keeps slap me for few more times?
got bf defend, is tht means u r allow to slap more with no worries?

yea, i might push my hand to ur face.. but i dont think tht is slap.. i was just push ur face but not slap! i let u cubit, hand slap on my back side of body, i'm ok.. i'm accept thatg.. push my face, i ok!
but slap me... makes me felt......u making me like foolish..

m i looking ur face slap toy for u door?
m i din state clearly before wad is my limit?
or is my false tht i din get noe tht is one of ur way to joke people?
is that my false to be only give u some respond or not to calling u to stop?
i never mentioned is ur false because i was not angry but is just unhappy...

Have a nice day.. My blog.. =(
0 Responses