I hate this

thr is someone i will meet everyday n i noe he got some hard feeling on me.. i get noe it from a frend.. wad i heard is worst thn wad i thinking.. god! i cnt make him change wad he feel on me but wad i noe is really makes me felt bad..

heard from frend, thinking backwards, rupanya he always potong wad i said is purposely!!! kao! last time, i was don noe anythings.. now i found out, i got the feeling wan to score him thn take water 'put' on his face.. but i cnt do tht, i will nvr wan to do those things which i dont wan others done on me..

Since i write blog, i wan shout out everythings now!! he is a very carringless people!! he less care....no! is nvr care about others.. he just do wad he think is right n benefit to himself!! he such a stpd idiot!! he also very kedekut!! wtf man!! coz of him.. i start score many many bad words in one day! how can got people like tht one..

I just less smile on him, thn he said me LCLY! i just be nice to him, thn he said me fake!! DNS! KNS! MCB! KNN! DKH a! wad else......oh! he also not good thn me only lo! just i nvr mentioned about his bad to anyone!!!! but he did mentioned his opinion about me to other people! FKH! lucky my lifestyle is very normal n less bad attitude when normal day.. if nt, all my things will spoil out n fly everywhere?!

After said all out, i now felt better dy..
Have a nice day.. My Blog =)
0 Responses