Raining

Its raining outside..
but not heavy...
it makes my feel good.. =)

i love raining days...
during rain, it will have some cold n small/big winds come to me..
it will makes me felt relaxing n comfortable..
when small winds passed through me, just like a smooth hand touch over my skin..
when big winds passed through me, just like a big fan from of me.. its nice~

i like the moment after rain, the fresh air and i got the motion want to have a long slow walk..
To refresh my mind..
To relax myself..
To breathe some fresh air..
My mood just like rain..
after rain, the dark cloud gone, the sky looks so clean..
My mind will just like that, anything unhappy will just gone away~~~

Just let me have some rest.. My mind will just left the space to store happy memory..

Have a nice day.. My blog.. =)
0 Responses